Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wearing Ridiculous Shoes

Well, it's finally happened.  After a year of marriage to Scott, he's finally gotten me to purchase the ridiculous five finger shoes.  We spent the morning walking around Stanford, and I was wearing my usual flip-flops.  My feet hurt so bad when we got home that I could hardly walk.  I decided it was high time to give my feet some TLC (I do, after all, get regular pedicures, why wouldn't I want comfy, foot-friendly shoes?)

So, we headed off to Zombie Runner and tried on some shoes.  At first, I just tried on the regular-looking minimalist shoes, being wary of the toe shoes.  But Scott tried on a new pair of toe shoes and was raving about them so much that I figured I should at least try them.

Sure enough, they're pretty amazing.  And not actually all that offensive to the eyes (mine are pink):


So there you have it.  Scott is turning me in to a fashion disaster.  Soon I will need to go on "What Not to Wear" because I'll have forgotten that plaids and stripes actually clash.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. These are very stylish. If he tries to get you to wear a hat and carry a walking stick at the same time please call. I'll talk you down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You did a good job picking out a cool-looking pair. You match, it's a lovely thing. =)

    ReplyDelete